2019 Child ID Card Rates:
$225 Single Id
$325 Family Id (Married or with Children under age 30).
A Child Id is for adult children of members in good standing, who would like to have "UNACCOMPANIED ACCESS" to ERBC during the summer. Adult children who are over age 29 and/or married, and/or have children of their own, are no longer considered part of their parents' family membership. A Child Id allows those adults (and their family) to "SHARE" the parents' parking passes and to come to ERBC without having to be accompanied by a member.
Without a Child id, all adults over age 29, and/or married, and/or with children of their own, must be accompanied to ERBC by a member and may not use parking tags belonging to their parents or any other member.
Please request Child ID Cards PRIOR to coming to the beach club this summer. Requests will be processed off-site and it will allow for a smoother running front office if cards are already issued instead of filling out forms at the front desk on a busy Saturday in July. An additional fee of $25 will be assessed for any requests made after June 1st. Child ID Request Forms were mailed out with the spring bills, but can also be downloaded by clicking: Child ID Application 2019.
•Requests for Child ID Cards must come from the member, not the child.
•Child ID Cards will cost $225 for Single Adults with no children or $325 for Adult Children who are married and/or have children. A family is considered to be one or two parents and their single children up to age 29.
• Child ID Cardholders may bring guests to ERBC and will be charged $5.00 per guest per day (children 12 and under are complimentary).
• Child ID Card holders must accompany their guests at all times.
• The Child ID Card holder is entitled to use his/her parent’s parking tag to access the parking lot. Parking passes will NOT be supplied with the Child ID Cards.
• All charges incurred by holders of Child ID Cards are billed to, and the responsibility of, the Member.
• If the Member (parents) of a Child ID Card holder should lose or otherwise give up their membership to ERBC for any reason, the child is no longer eligible to be a Child ID Card holder.