A Child Id allows adult children (single, married or with children) over the age of 29, to have access to ERBC for the summer without their parents (ERBC member) being present. A Child Id holder may also share the member's parking tag. Child Id holders do not get their own parking tag. Child Id holders may bring guests ($5.00 pp per day).
Please submit Child ID Applications PRIOR to coming to the beach club each summer. Applications are processed off-site and it will allow for a smoother running front office if done in advance. Child ID Applications are mailed to participating members with the spring bills, but can also be downloaded by clicking: Child ID Application.
•Requests for Child IDs must come from the member, not the child.
•Child IDs will cost $300 for an Individual Child ID and $425 for a Family Child ID. A family is considered to be one or two parents and their single children up through age 29.
• Child ID holders may bring guests to ERBC and will be charged $5.00 per guest per day (children 12 and under are complimentary).
• Child ID holders must accompany their guests at all times.
• The Child ID holder is entitled to use his/her parent’s parking tag to access the parking lot. Parking passes will NOT be supplied with the Child IDs.
• All charges incurred by holders of Child IDs are billed to, and the responsibility of, the Member.
• If the Member (parents) of a Child ID holder should lose or otherwise give up their membership to ERBC for any reason, the child is no longer eligible to obtain a Child ID
The Sibling ID program is for adult children of long time ERBC members who inherit the family home upon their parents' passing or in estate planning.